Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement
1. The Customer who is a Consumer, who concluded the Sales Agreement, may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The period for withdrawal from the Sales Agreement starts from the moment the Customer takes possession of the Goods.
3. In the event of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, it is considered void.
4. If the Customer submitted a declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement before the Seller accepted his offer, the offer ceases bind.
5. The Seller is obliged to immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Customer's declaration of withdrawal from the Contract of Sale, return all payments made by him, including the cost of Delivery of the Goods to the Customer. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Customer until the Goods have been returned or the Customer has provided proof of the return of the Goods, whichever occurs first.
6. If the Customer exercising the right of withdrawal chose the delivery method Goods other than the cheapest standard method of Delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to reimburse the Customer for additional costs incurred by him.
7. The Customer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date on which withdrew from the Sales Agreement. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the Goods to the Seller's address before the deadline.
8.In the event of withdrawal, the Customer shall only bear the direct costs of returning the Goods.
9. If, due to its nature, the Goods cannot be left in the normal course sent back by post, the Seller informs the Customer about the costs of returning the item on the Store's Website.
10. The Customer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Good.
11. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Customer, unless the Customer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
12. Right of withdrawal. The contract of sale is not entitled to the Customer who is a Consumer in relation to contracts in which the Good is an item delivered in a sealed package, which is then The tear of the packaging cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery.